Cardboard Toy Road - Road To Recovery
Road to Recovery is a great way to encourage imaginative play. Your child can create roadmaps for their own favourite ambulances and fire trucks and imagine them coming to the rescue. The recycled cardboard road parts are especially designed for indoor use and they offer an extra benefit: kids can write or doodle on the back.
Road to Recovery sets are harder than our regular sets, but the cardboard connects perfectly to our flexible toy roads. We are are even including one flexible part to prove it.
- 8 (long) Pieces:
- Cardboard road toy, that measures 192 cm length
- Includes 4 curves, 3 straights (2 cardboard, 1 flexible) and 1 very cool square parking
- Special striping in yellow: "roadblocks and detours"
- Compatible with waytoplay flexible toy road
- Inside use only, you can doodle on the back
- Easy to connect parts
- Encourages imaginative play
- Great to combine with other toys
All dimensions are approximate.