The Wonder Weeks - A Guide Book for New Parents
The Wonder Weeks' book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing. It is the perfect guide for everything a new parent needs to know about their baby’s 10 magical “leaps” - and when to expect them. Questions like “Why is my baby cranky, clingy, and crying?” will all be explained in this helpful guide.
Based on decades of research, this fully revised sixth edition covers the first 20 months of a baby’s life and includes:
- The top 10 things to know and remember about a leap
- Fun games to support brain development
- Fill-in-the-blank checklists to help better understand personality and behavior traits
- Science-based explanations about sleep
- Fresh insight and recent commentary from new parents who’ve used The Wonder Weeks
- Anchor moments to keep new parents sane, especially when they are exhausted and discouraged
16 (L) x 23 (H) cm
All dimensions are approximate.