The BabyDobber is the first truly safe solution for every parent or carer looking for care-free water fun with his or her child. It is suitable for use with children who can sit up straight (usually around 6 months of age, but may vary per child) weighing less than 11 kg. This innovative floating baby chair is taking the world by storm!
- The BabyDobber allows a child to sit up straight without having to be held by an adult. The adult or carer has his or her hands free to play with the baby; the BabyDobber® does not require any support.
- The BabyDobber is smooth and ergonomically shaped, the child is seated firmly upright, with optimal support for its back and head.
- Its innovative design allows babies more freedom of movement and the chance to play with the water.
- The BabyDobber is extremely stable and cannot be punctured and cannot sink.
- The BabyDobber was awarded official certification by the independent inspection institute TÜV Rheinland after extensive safety and durability testing.
- The BabyDobber’s design follows EN 13138-3 standards.
- The BabyDobber is hygienic and practical. Made of polypropylene, it is easy to clean, resilient against cleaning fluids, (baby) oils and chemical agents such as bleach and the ring and the seat are easy to dismantle.
- The BabyDobber is very long-lasting.
Weight and size:
59 (Dia.) x 48.4 (H) cm
Precautions:|Never leave your child unattended in the water. Use BabyDobber® only under constant supervision and in direct reach of the swim seat.
Do not use:
- by user beyond or below designated weight range/age;
- within child’s standing depth;
- in breaking waves;
- in bathtubs.
All dimensions are approximate.
*As this is a sale item, there is no exchange or refund once payment is made.