Oli & Carol Bath Toy Water Shark
Who dares to swim with Water Shark? This new water toy concept meant for bath time with an integrated base to make it slide easily across the surface. It is also perfect to soothe babies gums and as a sensory play toy. Water Shark came to make kids discover the wonderful deep blue ocean and living creatures in it.
22 x 12.5 x 4.5 cm
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible, with every toy contributing to several social project.
- Toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.
- To clean, simply wipe with damp cloth and soapy water. Do not sterilize.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, colour may fade.
All dimensions are approximate.
Oli & Carol Bath Toy Water Shark
Shipping, Return & Exchange Policy
Delivery & Shipping
Deer Industries currently ships to any registered street address in Singapore, excluding restricted areas (e.g. Pulau Ubin). If you wish your order to be shipped to an other country, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ship by external couriers or through our delivery team for delivery & assembly of furniture. Shipping costs are calculated by volume and weight.
Delivery and assembly charges applies for furniture. We offer free delivery (& assembly) if you spend above Singapore $2,000.00 in a single receipt and delivery.
After placing the order we will contact you to make arrangements for delivery. Deliveries will take place as soon as possible after confirmation of the order. Deliveries can take place from Monday to Saturday in between 10:00am to 6:00pm. If the customer requires delivery after 6:00pm, on Sundays, or Public Holidays please contact us, there might be extra charges.
Deer Industries does not accept any returns of products unless the item arrived damaged or if customer receives the wrong item. Requests for replacement should be emailed accompanied with pictures immediately after delivery or purchase to:email@example.com.
If your claim is honored, Deer Industries will try to arrange a prompt replacement or to resolve the issue as expeditiously as possible. If Deer Industries is unable to replace the damaged or wrongly delivered item, Deer Industries will refund the paid amount for these items to the original mode of payment.
If customer is not satisfied with the delivered item bought from Deer Industries, the customer can do a one-time exchange (per receipt) for another product(s). Exchange has to take place within 7 days after purchase of a product or delivery of the product in our showroom at Tan Boon Liat Building #07-05. Deer Industries cannot provide a store credit.
Exchange can only take place if:
- product is in new condition and unused
- product is in original packaging
- item was not discounted
Not eligible for return are the following products:
- furniture (bed, desk, bedside table, cot, table, chair, wardrobe, bookcase, shelf etc.)
- used products
- discounted products/sale items
Deer Industries reserves the right to reject exchange/return if the item does not meet the requirements for exchange/return.